Saturday, December 11, 2010

Truly A Jolly Happy Soul

I love my dog.  He is such a sweet and super hyper dog!  But, one of my favorite things about my crazy dog is he ACTUALLY will sit and take a picture when I ask.  I'm not sure why but he does!  And, when doing a Christmas picture, risking my beautiful tree from total Buddy destruction with ONE swift wag of a tail, I asked him to sit patiently down by the tree and take a picture.  And, the ONLY way to describe this dog is truly a Jolly Happy Soul!

Have a Merry Christmas from Buddy (the Elf)!

I just wish we could get a costume on him, I really think he would look too cute in a Buddy the Elf costume don't you?  He just never warmed to the idea of wearing clothes and/or anything on his head. I think that's Dean's doing as he thinks dressing up the dog is just wrong.  Oh well.  Here's to Buddy the Elf!  One of my favorite movies of the Christmas Season!


"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: