Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Featured!

 YEY!  I have been featured on the one stamp company that got me going in stamping!  LAWN FAWN!!! I found them several years ago before I even had stamps, dies, markers, inks or anything!  I was addicted to watching them color and stamp and die cut the cute little images!  Long story short, and LOTS of  money spent later... 

I'm not only really excited, I'm completely Honored that the lovely designers choose to feature my sweet little card!

FEATURED FAWNATICS AND CHALLENGE 125 RANDOM WINNER

Challenge was Dies Only

Dies I used:
Smiley S'more
Small Stitched Rectangle
Puffy Cloud Borders
Stitched Hillside Borders
Trees from Shadow Box Card
Logs and fire from Shadow Box Card Fireplace Add On
Hearts from Scalloped Box Card Popup
Big Hugs from Big Scripty Words


NEW BADGE!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!



Thank you!  And, I cannot wait for the next challenge!  So much fun!!!

No comments: