Thursday, October 25, 2012

Growing Boy and other things...

So, I've made Jake a costume, it's really cuted!  Jake is going to be, well, JAKE from Disney's Jake and the Neverland Pirates!  LOVE THIS CARTOON!!!

Just a hint as to what we will look like this Halloween!

Anyway, I can't wait!!!  Except, for one thing.  I made these really cute "boot covers" to make Jake's Ropers look like pirate boots.  Well, he has grown out of them THIS WEEK!  Oh well.  We will make do with some other Brown shoes!

Halloween is less than a week away!  And, I've had a bit of fun with my nails!  YEY!

Candy Corn nails with Matte About You top coat from Essie!  Sweet!!
 
Frankenstein!  What fun!  My ring finger got messed up so i'm doing it again, so Mr. Thumb is hiding him for me. :)
 
What are YOU going to be for Halloween???
 

No comments: