Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Hunting!!!

This year again, we went to our local small pumpkin patch, in Downtown Humble at the Methodist Church.  It's a nice small little patch, and it's 5 minutes from our home, instead of an hour drive to a big awesome pumpkin patch, which we simply did NOT have time to do this year.  Maybe next year we will venture to a big place that has petting zoos etc., but for now, our little patch will do just fine! 

Last year by some miracle of the pumpkins, I got an AWESOME pumpkin picture of Jake.  This year, since he is a toddler, and MOVES and will NOT look at me when I have the camera, not for Anything, I wasn't so lucky.  But, him being such a cutie pie, I did manage to get a pretty good "money shot".

Hey, he's both LOOKING at me and SMILING!  So, not bad!
 
He loves to point out body parts - nose, eyes, ears, mouth, elbow, etc. 
He was pointing out the cat's Nose!

 
My Super Hero Pumpkin Hunters!
 
 
As you can see, we had fun, and a pretty good picture to boot!  I can't wait to carve the two pumpkins I have!  Jake decorated his small pumpkin this weekend for school!  I will share those pictures soon!

No comments: