Friday, February 18, 2022

Christmas Card and Tags 2021

 I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth for a while.  We have had several health scares in the family and I've been away from blogging just as I was starting up again.  I have been making cards since, but unable to post until now.

My husband and I got into designing stencils and printing them on the 3D printer!  This was our attempt at layering, with the leaves and the berries.  I think it turned out nice!  And, I added the smiles for fun!
The candy stripes is ALSO a home made stencil!  

Distress Oxides - mowed lawn, candied apple
Kindred Stamps - Santa's Elf
Lawn Fawn - smiles from Pizza my Heart, sentiment from Merry Messages
Copic Coloring


I love making Christmas scenes! 
Kindred Stamps - Merry Whatever (retired)
This tree is from a random stamp set I got years ago, but it's awesome!
Copic Color
Distress Oxide - Ocean

I LOVE making Tags! I don't buy them anymore!  I have a TON of Christmas themed paper so I try to use it as much as possible

Avery Elle Merry Circle Tags and 
Avery Elle-ments Holiday Circle Tags
Lawn Fawn inks in Fish Tank, Sunflower, Jalapeno, Lobster
(Note, these inks are AMAZING, but the Lobster totally stains the stamps!)
various stickles to match

I made cards for Jake's Teachers, this turned out so freakin cute!
Brick Stencil is home made by me and Dean!
Distress Oxide Fired Brick and Black Soot

Lawn Fawn Die Shadow box card dies with Fireplace Add On
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Square Window Add On
The portraits are just snippets from a really colorful Christmas printed paper I had in my stash

This is a spinner card!  I just absolutely LOVE this nutcracker set, and since the guy is symmetrical, he spins well!

Newton's Nook Nutcrackers
Glitter and other printed cardstock
Copic Coloring

I also had to make a bunch of last minute cards that I wanted to "mass produce".

Simon Says Stamp Happy Poinsettia
Avery Elle Merry Circle Tags sentiment
Lawn Fawn Inks in Lobster, Jalapeno, and Sunflower
Red Stickles










No comments: