Thursday, October 21, 2021

Halloween Costume Time!!!! Part 4 - The finishing touches

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE MADE IT!!!!

This was a really long process of research on all sorts of cool Cosplay sites and 3D printing sites, but we are finished and all is AWESOME!


The (almost) finished helmets.  I still have to add the face shield and "skuff up" Boba Fett's helmet.
I used some clear face shields we had on hand, may go get some window tint for Halloween, but it will be dark, so I think the clear works for 10 yr old boys!

 
Jet pack and both helmets done!!!!

 
And, the Big show, at the 2021 Texas Renaissance Festival - 1001 Dreams Weekend

 
And, Jake and Liam meeting a fellow Mandalorian! 
When we took this picture we said "say this is the way" instead of "cheese" and he said it back and it sounded just like Mando!!!  Was so cool!!!  

So, that is IT!  I hope you enjoyed this journey just as much as I did!  I will now resume normal life and crafting and scrapbooking.  OH WAIT!  I have one more costume to make (Fennec) and I'll post when that's done too!















No comments: