Monday, September 13, 2021

Wine, Halloween, and other fun cards

Making cards is fun.  They are fun to send, and sending smiles is always a good idea.  I make a lot of cards just for fun to send to the Roadie RAK group on FB, and its a blast!



 I love making cards, especially with wine!  So why not make some cards ABOUT wine!

Ink Road Stamps - Inked Girls Robin
Paper from stash
Copic Markers
Distress ink and a small jar for the rings




At some point in my paper crafting career, I would go to Hobby Lobby and look thru the "dollar bin" and sometimes you would see nice things like clear stamps!  Thats where these came from.  I didn't use them much until now that I stamp and make cards often now, but they are so fun!
Copic Colors and Distress Oxide inks
Blending brushes
Black cardstock and Bristol paper for ink blending


Again with the cheep Halloween stamps from Hobby Lobby 
Trick or Treat die cut using Cricut and System Fonts
Distress Inks








No comments: