Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Halloween Costume Time!!!! Part 2 - Beskar Armor

To continue the EPIC costumes that are the Maldalorian...

Here we have the Armor for Mando primed and painted.  I used Plaid FX Flexible Acrylic Paint on this one.  It really turned out awesome!

Armor Pattern - this pattern is for Boba Fett, but I managed to change it up to look something like Mando's armor.  I used the pattern called "Complete Boba Fett Templates (WizardOfFlight Boba style Mandalorian plates – Downloadable)", should be the first one.




Here is Boba Fett's and Mando's "shirts".  I bought t-shirts from Hobby Lobby (since they are like under $3) and cut them to make something that a 10yr old boy would easily put on or take off!


 
This shoulder armor are my favorite pieces!  The Mandalorian logo is cut from vinyl on my cricut, the Mudhorn is from our new Prusa 3D printer.

All of the armor is attached using E6000 glue.  It does seep thru so be sure to glue it on paper or another surface you don't mind getting sticky.  Also once it's cured (48hrs) it's near impossible to remove!

In the Garage waiting for the glue to dry and cure.

All armor is cut from Black Foam Roll, primed and painted with Acrylic paints.  Fett's logos are all vinyl cut from my cricut.

Be back soon with the helmets and the weapons!


No comments: