Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's going on with you?

Wow, been a while!  I cannot believe it's already October! So, here's whats up...

Adoption:  Sept 27 was our individual meetings, where Dean and I were interviewed alone with Jan.  We did it all in one day, and wow, that place is really busy!!  However, we both feel it went quite well!  And, I've already volunteered for the Christmas Party they have for the Birthmothers.  And, I'm gonna get people at work to help!  Hey, it's 8 hours of volunteer time!

We have turned in our Birthmother book.  It is so awesome!  I really love it and Dean was very proud of it as well.  So, now we are less than 2 weeks away from our Home visit.  We have a bit more paperwork to do and then we are ready and waiting!  Here's to Hope!

Scrapbooking:  well, I'm going to Croptoberfest on Oct 16th and cannot wait!  I had to miss the August crop, which is the first event from my CMC that I've missed in like 2 years!  Total bummer!!!  Howevr, I am almost finished with my Cancun album.  Hope to finish that at the crop and then I'm going to work on my brother-in-laws Disney album!  it's an 8.5 x 8.5 album, so it's a weird size, but it will be fun!

Crafts:  Being October, I'm all in the mood for crafts!  I made the cutiest candles the other day!  Next I'm going to do some pumpkin deorating!  Saw a really great idea online I'm going to try.  Once I get it all up, I'll post some pictures!

So glad fall finally decided to show up, it's been really cool in the mornings and only getting up to low to mid 80s.  YEY!

TTFN!

No comments: