Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gig 'Em Aggies!!!

Today at Jake's Daycare is picture day!  They have set up a wonderful backdrop with wood and hay and pumpkins and it looks so awesome!  But, the last 2 picture days have not gone well for Jake.  Two times ago (spring), he was CRYING while they took the picture.  NOT fun!  The last time (summer) he wouldn't even go on the props and they didn't take any pictures.  Oh well, we shall see what happens this time!  When we walked in the daycare they were already setting up and he almost wouldn't walk past the set up.  That's not a good sign.

But anyway, THIS is how a Toddler Boy SHOULD dress for Fall pictures!

My Li'l Aggie!  Class of 2033!!

"I LOVE MY BOOTS!" -Jake

Wait, you wanted me to look at you
Well, Mickey Mouse is doing the Hot Dog Dance, so you will have to wait.

Let's just hope he doesn't completely break down and cry today, maybe we will get one, but I don't have high hopes.  But, that's alright, he smiles with me when I have my camera out! :)

No comments: