Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Getting Ready!!!

We have been running a muck getting ready for this Disney Cruise in 17 days!  :)  So, the best way I know to showcase this is of course with my nails!

From last week.  LOVE this look!  So very Mickey Mouse! 
This was easy and FUN!


AND, Jake's Autograph book is now ready too!
This turned out so great! I hope it works out for the characters too!
I made it with 4x6 white card stock inside so I can take those pieces and put them in our big scrapbook, and will use this cover to make Jake one for him so he can take it to school and show his friends! 
I did this with my Cricut and old stash paper from CM from ages ago!
I sure do wish CM would do Disney again, I miss that!
 
AND, this week, I went with the whole cast of Characters!
Mickey logo on the thumbs
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Tinkerbell on the left hand
Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Nemo on the right. 
LOVE THIS PINTEREST IDEA!!
 
Oh we just can't wait!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: