Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jake and Pixel

I know, I just posted, but I wanted to post these fun pics as well!

I love to take pictures of Jake, I call myself a Mama-razzi (this is from the Bo Bunny collection of the same name).   The collection can be found here Mama-Razzi

So, when I saw Pixel sitting on the couch where I usually take pictures of Jake, I thought, cool!

Pix doesn't look too happy about this, but Jake is LOVING IT!

Okay, lets see if he will take a pic laying on him, YES he DID...

OH, I think Pix is about finished with Mama and Jake

He didn't go far but it did seem to make Jake Sad.  :( 

Love all my guys!!!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Your baby is sooooooooo adorable!!! Congrats on such a handsome baby!

Enid said...

fantastic pics of Jake and Pixel.
and lovely ones of your parents in previous post.... especially the last one!!!!!